COME ON JOIN US
WHY WORK WITH US
Hoping to ace a career in technology seems to be the most promising and reliable option
available nowadays. You want to work in a place where you can give your best effort and
improve your skills. Then you’re at the right place to boost your career in information technology
to greater heights!
Grab the chance to be a part of a dynamic, goal-oriented and innovative learning environment at
APIFY which will lead you to get renowned in the IT sphere. Scroll-down for the open vacancies
which perfectly matches your abilities.
We want people to do their best to work with us. Here are some things we do a little differently
to enable people to do their best work and live a happy life:
APIfy provides its employees an opportunity to grow in Artificial Intelligence (AI) learning which will enhance your capabilities and competencies. Let’s share success together!
APIFY ensures team contentment by uplifting the team motivation through attractive business perks on achieving set targets and goals.
Remuneration will always be a motivator for any employee. Therefore, APIfy offers its employees market competitive salaries and appraisals.
Our focus on employee satisfaction and growth allows us to guide you through tough situations and practical guidance to enhance individual skill sets and experience.
TEAM BUILDING CAMPS:
We inspire and encourage our employees to work together developing their strengths & address any weaknesses. Team building activities and Quality Control Circles (QCC) enhances the collaboration and cohesion between teams.
We believe that every individual working here is a part of the APIfy family. Our workforce is an asset to us. We do not only ensure to manage our employees to ensure more productivity and efficiency but also instill high morale & trust between employees.
WORK WITH US
Senior software engineer with hands-on experience of working with Python and must have at least 4 years of experience.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Able to write Test cases
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping
- Familiarity with front-end technologies
- Knowledge of Fast API
- Good Communication skills
We’re looking for a Business Growth Manager to help keep us thriving and developing.
- Identifying new strategic business opportunities, agreeing appropriate responses with Director and taking appropriate action
- Creating opportunities to meet with existing and prospective clients.
- Building on relationships with existing clients from the company with a view to securing further business
- Developing and supporting the implementation of business development/growth activities through the development of an internal team dedicated to business development, marketing and business growth activities
- Securing new business
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of current and future potential market characteristics and conditions
- Where appropriate, preparing written responses to tenders, contributing to the completion of application processes, preparing pitch presentations and delivering pitch presentations
- Preparing regular management reports detailing new business, repeat business and opportunities to promote services in new markets
- Actively contributing to company marketing initiatives, identifying new opportunities, ensuring marketing is delivered and is on track, and highlighting where areas for development are greatest
Full time (In-house) Internship
- Knowledge of OOP.
- Knowledge of Data Structure
- Analytical Thinker / Problem Solving Skills